Sunday, August 22, 2010

Singaporeans

Today, i took the MRT and noticed something that really pleased me. An old lady boarded the train and 2 guys stood up immediately just as she step in. I was quite shocked when i witnessed that. The old lady thanked the 2 guys and she picked one og the guy's seat. The other guy look quite embarrassed and after he stood up, he did not dare to sit down. However, I feel that the guy should not feel embarrassed because of that. He should feel pleased to have give up the seat for the elderly. Nowadays,from what i had seen, Singaporeans really have improved in their courtesy and the moral values. I hope that they can keep up this trend and influenece the others making Singapoe an ideal place to live in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Guan,I guess that is part of basic courtesy that we here have been loosing over the years. Its abt time this simple act of courtesy are brought back into our daily lives.